Thursday, June 16, 2011

Crystal Harris, a runaway bunny!



Playmate Crystal Harris is the latest runaway bride. Playboy founder Hugh Hefner and Playmate Crystal Harris both confirmed the break up last Tuesday June 14 just a few days before their wedding day.

Crystal Harris posted a statement on her website saying:

"After much deep reflection and thought I have decided to end my engagement with Hef," she said in her statement. "I have the utmost respect for Hef and wish him the best going forward. I hope the media will give each of us the privacy we deserve during this time."

Hefner later on tweeted:

"Since we're not getting married on Saturday, I've scheduled a movie: 'Runaway Bride.' Seems appropriate," he wrote.

"The breakup is a heart breaker, but better now than after the marriage," he added.

This could have been the third marriage for 85 year old Hugh Hefner

No comments:

Post a Comment